CORE is constantly looking for talented individuals and future leaders to join our growing team.
- Work-Life Balance Focus
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits for employee and family
- Bonus plans
- Profit sharing
- 401k with company match
- Very flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting opportunities
- RTD Flexpass Discounts. Light-rail access 2 blocks away
- Near South Platte Bike Path (Access to Denver & Chatfield Reservoir)
- Refrigerators stocked with employee soda & beer
- Monthly catered team lunches & happy hours
- Floating Holidays
- 3+ weeks Paid Time Off
- CORE Days (2 Paid Community Volunteer Days)
- CORE Opt Outside Program ($500 annual reimbursement for outdoor gear, Ski passes, National / State Park passes, etc.)
- Laid back and Casual office atmosphere
- Opportunities for Leadership and Advancement
- Associates Program
Please submit your resume with cover letter in either Adobe Acrobat (pdf) or Microsoft Word (doc or docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Professional Engineer with experience in all facets of land development engineering. Must be skilled in design as well as manage clients and design team. Must be skilled in project scheduling, technical writing, proposal writing, contracts, Client communication and oversight. 10+ Years experience.
Administrative Assistant I
CORE Consultants is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a wide variety of clerical functions. We are looking for an individual who is a team player and comfortable performing duties across several departments including human resources, accounting, marketing, and our technical teams. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role, is entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and eager to learn. Proficiency in MS Office is a must and QuickBook experience is preferred. View Full Job Description
CORE Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, age or physical disability.