CORE is constantly looking for talented individuals and future leaders to join our growing team.
- Work-Life Balance Focus
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits for employee and family
- Bonus plans
- Profit sharing
- 401k with company match
- Very flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting opportunities
- RTD Flexpass Discounts. Light-rail access 2 blocks away
- Near South Platte Bike Path (Access to Denver & Chatfield Reservoir)
- Refrigerators stocked with employee soda & beer
- Monthly catered team lunches & happy hours
- Floating Holidays
- 3+ weeks Paid Time Off
- CORE Days (2 Paid Community Volunteer Days)
- CORE Opt Outside Program ($500 annual reimbursement for outdoor gear, Ski passes, National / State Park passes, etc.)
- Laid back and Casual office atmosphere
- Opportunities for Leadership and Advancement
- Associates Program
Please submit your resume with cover letter in either Adobe Acrobat (pdf) or Microsoft Word (doc or docx) format to email@example.com.
Licensed Professional Engineer with experience in all facets of land development engineering. Must be skilled in design as well as manage clients and design team. Must be skilled in project scheduling, technical writing, proposal writing, contracts, Client communication and oversight. 10+ Years experience + Colorado PE, or the ability to obtain a CO licensure.
CORE Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, age or physical disability.